- Size From: 50mm
- Body: 316ss/CF8M
- Pressure Range: 0-16 BAR
Ball Check Valve supplier in Australia
Ball Check Valves are available in Australia with free delivery*. We supply Ball Check Valve products to all cities in Australia, Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Darwin, Canberra and Hobart.
We are a professional supplier and distributor of Ball Check Valves in Australia.
Why choose a Ball Check Valve over other models such as Swing Check Valves and Dual Plate Check Valves?
- Ball Check Valves were designed to be simple with no moving parts other than a ball. Resulting in many advantages over other types of check valves.
- Ball Check valves have a full size bore.
- Check valves with lots of moving parts internally will wear out and fail over time. The more moving parts there are, the more maintenance is required.
- Check valves with lots of moving parts internally can collect debris, that get trapped and restrict the valve disc from closing properly because they are not self cleaning.
- Dual Plate Check valves are not full bore check valves, and they easily fail to close in applications where debris are flowing through.
Facts about Ball Check Valves:
- The Ball Check Valve is installed in a pipeline to prevent back flow. These valves are self cleaning with a full size and smooth bore.
- The valve seat is machined to suit the specific size and shape of the rubber coated ball. This ensures a 100% tight seal with zero leakage.
- The internal ball can be made to weight less if low flow occurs.
- Using a ball internally which moves inside the designed valve body, falling back when flow reverses to seal and prevent back flow.
- Good for low pressure such as 1600kPA.
- The ball check valve is a simple and reliable solution for your pipeline and can be installed either horizontally or vertically.
General information about Ball Check Valves:
- The forward flow of the fluid through the valve body rotates the rubber coated ball which keeps it clean, and virtually maintenance free as there is nowhere for deposits to build up, no parts to seize up or corrode, and no springs or pins to fail.
- A compact and lightweight valve for easy installation.
- Flanged and threaded options.
- Steel and Stainless Steel body options available for water, waste water, and chemical applications.
- Body Test Pressure is 24 Bar, Seat Test Pressure is 16 Bar.
- Other flange options available from the factory, such as Table D AS2129, AS4087 PN16 and ANSI 150LB.
- Larger sizes available on request up to DN600.
The purpose of a Ball Check Valve:
- The purpose of a ball check valve when installed in a pipeline is to prevent backflow, and to maintain the flow direction in one direction only.
- Ideally suited to applications where debris are flowing through the valve due to the fact the ball inside is self cleaning, so wont clog up like other check valve models.
- Ideally suited for applications where operators do not attend regularly, as they are low maintenance check valves.
- The ball check valve is a low pressure loss check valve.
- Only minimal back pressure is required to seal the valve.
How to install a Ball Check Valve:
- It is important that the ball check valve is installed the correct way to suit the flow direction.
- Place the valve next to the pipe, and determine which direction the flow is going.
- Ensure that when the ball check valve is in the closed position, the ball closing position is facing the direction of flow. This means that when flow is pushing on the ball, the ball will then get pushed up into the valve cavity, and allow the flow to occur in the correct direction.
Note - If you install the Ball Check Valve incorrectly, when you turn your pump on, the check valve will be forced closed and you will not get any flow occuring.
We supply Ball Check Valves to all cities in Australia, Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart, Canberra.