- Size From: 50mm
- Unfilled Arch Body: EPDM/Zinc
- Pressure Range: 0 to 16 BAR
The Concentric Reducing Rubber Expansion Joint has a centre line which remains the same, and has one end larger or smaller than the other. This enables the pipeline to have some flexibility and connection from one larger pipe to a smaller pipe.
Please advise if one flange is different from the other, for example - large flange is ANSI 150LB and small flange is Table E.
- Higher Pressure Rating available - contact for details
- Different material options available, such as stainless steel flanges, NBR, EPDM or Viton rubber options are available. Contact us for a quote.
- 12 months warranty on manufacturing defects only.