- Size From: 50mm x 65mm
- Body: Zinc/EPDM
- Pressure Range: 0 to 16 BAR
The Single Arch Rubber Expansion Joint filled with a smooth straight bore internally is ideally suited to applications where clogging could occur such as in slurry pipes.
Also they can be installed on the suction side of pumps as they have a vacuum rating of 750 mm H.g. and dont require a vacuum ring to reach this rating.
Typically Flanged Table E or ANSI 150LB/ASME 150. Advise when ordering.
Typically with 50% less expansion, contraction and angular deflection compared with the unfilled single arch model.
- Available in a range of flange specifications - contact us for a quote.
- Available in a range of flange materials such as 316 stainless steel - contact us for a quote.
- Available in a range of different rubber materials such as NBR, EPDM, Viton - contact us for a quote.
- 12 months warranty on manufacturing defects only. If a 24 months warranty is required contact us for a quote.