- Size From: 50mm
- Filled Arch Body: EPDM/Zinc
- Pressure Range: 0 to 16 BAR
The Eccentric Reducing Rubber Expansion Joint in a sphere design has a centre line which is offset, and has one end larger or smaller than the other. This enables the pipeline to have some flexibility and connection from one larger pipe to a smaller pipe.
Please advise if one flange is different from the other, for example - large flange is ANSI 150LB and small flange is Table E.
- Higher Pressure Rating available - contact for details
- Different material options available, such as stainless steel flanges, NBR, EPDM or Viton rubber options are available. Contact us for a quote.
- 12 months warranty on manufacturing defects only.