- Size From: 32mm
- Element: EPDM/316 Stainless Steel flanges
- Pressure Range: 0 TO 16 BAR
The FSF Single Sphere Rubber Expansion Joint is fitted with Zinc plated flanges.
The FSF single sphere is a common model in Australia. Also known as a vibration eliminator or rubber bellow, the rubber construction allows your pipes to expand and contract, flex, remove vibration and noise, and provide angular movement.
Movements of 4mm to 25mm are allowable on the FSF model.
Tie rods/Control rods should be installed when excessive movements are likely to occur. These are sold as a seperate item on the website.
Available in size range DN25 (1") to DN600 (24")
Please advise if the flanges on each end are different or the same.
- Available in a wide range of flange specifications and materials such as 316 stainless steel - contact us for a quote.
- Available in a range of rubber materials such as Neoprene, Nitrile, Buna-N, NBR, EPDM, Viton - contact us for a quote.
- 12 months warranty on manufacturing defects only.